Salaried GPs or Partners required
An exciting opportunity to join an outstanding Practice!
We are looking for Full or Part-time Salaried GPs or Partners.
There is potential for a jobshare, working 2 months on (full time) and 2 months off.
We are looking for new doctors to join our friendly, supportive, forward-thinking team in the semi-rural location of Amber Valley (Leabrooks/Ripley; Southern Derbyshire CCG), due to partner retirement and relocation.
- Split-site practice with list size of 17,000+ patients
- Recent CQC inspection rated OUTSTANDING in all areas
- TPP SystmOne paperlight
- 8.5 WTE GPs and 1 Management Partner
- Full complement nursing team including nurse practitioners
- High QOF achieving
- Medical student teaching and VTS Training Practice, with 3 approved Trainers
- Purpose-built premises at both sites; no buy-in required
- Offer complete range of primary care, and some additional services such as vasectomy, minor............ops and LARC services
- Provide medical cover for our local community hospital in Ripley
- Mentoring support for new staff, students and registrars.
Start date/salary negotiable and we are happy to wait for the right candidate(s).
Please see: www.jessopmedicalpractice.co.uk for more practice details.
We welcome informal visits and enquiries, so please contact us either by: telephone 01773 601595 or by clicking the apply button to Julie Maleham (Practice Manager Partner) or Dr Andrew Mott (GP Partner) email@example.com
Apply for Salaried GPs or Partners required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly