Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Witton Street Surgery is looking to recruit a 4-6 session salaried GP following the retirement of the Senior Partner. The role is to commence in June 2017, although we are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
The Practice is a GMS teaching practice providing medical services to a semi-rural population of approximately 7,400 patients. Operating from newly renovated premises in central Northwich we are a friendly, supportive clinical and administrative team including a non-medical prescriber reducing the administrative burden. We currently offer additional non-core hours via the General Practice Access Fund.
A competitive salary dependent on experience will be offered to the right candidate with 7 weeks annual leave (inclusive of 1 week study leave).
- Dynamic clinical team working in a supportive environment
- Long serving, experienced and motivated workforce
- Opportunity to develop teaching, special interests and links with CCG
- Medical defence membership paid
- High QOF achievers
- EMIS Web Clinical System
- Dedicated nursing team (3 Practice Nurses, 1 HCA)
- Purpose-built premises (no buy-in)
- List size 7,400
- 4 Partners
- Excellent local schools and transport links to North West Region
- Practice website: www.wittonstreetsurgery.co.uk
For more information and informal enquiries, please contact the Practice Manager on 01606 544850 or by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 28 April 2017