GP Partner and Salaried Associate either Full Time or Part Time
Burton upon Trent
Owing to an expanding list size and retirement of a Partner at the end of April we are seeking to appoint a GP Partner and Salaried Associate either Full Time or Part Time to join this large, friendly and well organised GMS Training Practice. We are currently over two sites both situated in areas of new expanding housing developments, attractive leisure facilities and schooling through to degree status at Burton and South Derbyshire College.
Burton is 14 miles equally from Derby to the North and Lichfield to the south – both having fast rail links to London. Excellent road links to M1 within 15 minutes, A38 to Birmingham and A50 to link to the M6.
- 11,800 list size and expanding
- Five Partners – (three Full Time and Two part time) and Two Full Time Salaried Associates
- Partner Seven Weeks holiday plus one week study leave – Associate BMJ Contract Holidays and Training
- OOH after 6pm currently contracted to Staffordshire Doctors Urgent Care Ltd
- Evening opening hours offered as a Direct Enhanced Service by rotation and no Saturday working
- Supportive Nursing team – Nurse Practitioner, 3 Nurses and 2 Health Care Assistants (FTE 4.62)
- Excellent Management, reception and administration teams
- Training Practice (Registrars and FY2s)
- Good relationships with Queens Hospital Burton and The Royal Derby Hospital – with excellent links forming between the two.
- GP partner representation on Local CCG board, LMC and Co-operative group – member of GP Federation
- EMIS Web clinical system/DOCMAN paper light/Remote Access from home if re-quired/EPS Live
- Community District Nurse team, Midwife and Primary Care Mental Health Workers
- Purpose built modern sites - the larger with expansion space to develop services as Primary Care changes
- CQC rated “GOOD” and High QoF Achievers year on year
- Starting Date Negotiable – informal visits and enquires welcomed
- Visit – www.trentmeadowsmedicalpractice.co.uk
For further information, /enquiries – please contact either Dr John Tansey (john.tansey@nhs,net) or Practice Manager Michele Fildes (email@example.com) or by clicking the apply button. Telephone 01283 845555
Apply for GP Partner and Salaried Associate either Full Time or Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly