GP Partner / Salaried Doctor
GP Partner / Salaried Doctor - Polegate
We are seeking a new GP Partner / Salaried Doctor to join our team at Downlands Medical Centre, Polegate from April 2017. The vacancy is to work 4 – 6 sessions per week.
We are a long established medical centre with 10600 patients being a broad mix across all age groups but a predominant mature population. (2000 patients aged 75+).
In addition to our main site at Polegate we have a full time branch surgery at Willingdon. You will work across both sites.
The Practice is due to move into new purpose built shared premises in late 2018.
There are currently 7 partners, 4 full time and 3 part time.
- EMIS Web clinical system (w.e.f. Nov 2016).
- Partners manage their own patient lists.
- Excellent nursing team, 4 registered nurses, one training to be ANP and 3 HCA’s.
- High QOF achievers.
- Experienced administration and support staff.
- Involved with Brighton Medical School in the teaching of medical students.
- Heavily involved in the local Federation.
- No Out of Hours.
- No buy in.
- Attractive remuneration and package includes medical indemnity cover & GMC fees.
For further information please visit our website @ www.downlandsmedicalcentre.nhs.uk or call 01323 487338
Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
To apply for this post, please click the apply button or alternatively, please send your CV to Simon Lawrence, Practice Manager, Downlands Medical Centre, 77 High Street, Polegate, East Sussex BN26 6AE.