Contact: Mr Sean Wheatley
4 Silverdale Road
About Silverdale Practice
At Silverdale we believe in our GPs having a varied and fulfilling role within the practice. There is a focus on:-
- Providing excellent patient care.
- Creating roles that provide a good work / life balance.
- Organising workload efficiently to reduce the risk of overload and stress.
- Supporting people to develop specialist interests Training, CCG Work or GPwSI clinics.
- Making sure everyone feels included in practice decisions.
Silverdale has a CQC rating of Good in all areas following a very recent inspection and rates highly in patient satisfaction survey. Burgess Hill is close to The South Downs National Park, and there are excellent road and rail connections to Brighton, Crawley, Gatwick and London.
We currently have 6 Partners and 3 salaried GPs alongside a team which consists of a Nurse Prescriber, Paramedic, Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. All of our clinicians are supported by a well organised and efficient administrative team.
1 job with Silverdale Practice
We believe in our GPs having varied and fulfilling roles. The practice culture values the importance of maintaining a healthy work / life balance.