The Practice Group
Contact: Charlotte Hughes
Bell Lane Office Village
Tel: 01494 690915
About The Practice Group
Joining The Practice Group
Are you passionate about delivering excellent patient-centred care?
Then look no further, The Practice Group (TPG)
is growing into one of the largest independent sector NHS providers delivering innovative primary and community-based care. With over 60 NHS contracts covering nearly a quarter of all Clinical Commissioning Groups; including GP surgeries, walk-in centres, and outpatient services in the community.
We believe in empowering our staff giving them the skills and support necessary to deliver first-rate care to our patients. Our candidates should have a thirst to be fully engaged with a willingness to contribute their bright ideas to help us develop new innovative models of care.
Our teams benefit from a broad range of back office support delivered via our service Support Centre based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. These include Clinical Governance, Marketing and Communications, Business Development, IM&T and Facilities, Finance, Training and Development, Human Resources and Operations Administration. This enables our staff to focus on what they do best delivering excellent patient care.
Key benefits available to successful candidates:
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 days study leave
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Indemnity paid for The Practice Group sessions
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
- Opportunities to develop a portfolio career
- Flexible ways of working;
- Varied career development opportunities;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Annual performance review;
- Opportunities for secondment;
- Diverse patient demographic;
- Supported Continued Professional Development (CPD);
- A comprehensive Induction Programme;
- Opportunities for Sabbaticals
5 jobs with The Practice Group
A new opportunity for a Salaried GP for up to 8 sessions per week. £9,500 per session per year. 30 days holidays.
GP & Clinical Lead vacancies for up to 10 sessions available plus the opportunity to work from home. Salary £9k - £10k per session per year
GP & Clinical Lead vacancies for up to 10 sessions available. £9k - £9.5k per session per year. 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
Salaried GP required for Up to 10 sessions per week. 30 days holidays plus bank holidays. £8.5k per session per year.
GP Vacancies whether partnership, salaried or associate (up to 8 sessions per week) required. £8.5k - £9k per session per year. 30 days holidays.