1 Belle Vue Square
About Medacs Healthcare
As the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS, Medacs Healthcare can offer you more locum jobs than any other agency. With the largest portfolio of priority contracts you will get access to locum doctor jobs no-one else can offer.
Working as an agency locum doctor with Medacs Healthcare we will be able to offer you:
- Great locum rates – Excellent pay rates across the UK
- Career support - Free CPD events and exclusive discounts
- Volume of jobs – Over 500 new locum doctor jobs a day
- Exclusive contracts – Access to jobs no-one else can offer
- Fast track registration – Our online DBS (formerly CRB) service and face-to-face verification team means we can get you working within ten days
- Fast payments – Get paid the day we receive and process your timesheet
- Permanent and overseas opportunities – From Australia to the Middle East we have hundreds of positions around the world
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme – Get rewarded for recommending your friends
- Free BLS training – Regular free BLS training courses arranged across the UK
- Dedicated one to one contact – Your own personal placement officer
- Open all hours – Our 24/7 service means you will always be able to contact us
- Revalidation support – Committed to being at the forefront of locum revalidation
We have locum doctor jobs available for both long term and short term work throughout the whole of the UK, so there has never been a better time to start working as a locum doctor through Medacs Healthcare.
7 jobs with Medacs Healthcare
If you are seeking a Locum job with possible extension in a prime South Central location then look no further! If you have the following attributes...
Locum job as an SHO doctor in Stroke Medicine from June until August initially.
If you are looking for a 3 month job in the north west of England then look no further.
If you are seeking a three month long job with possible extension in the East of England then look no further
Long Term A&E Consultant Locum
May to June 2017 8am to 5pm ST3/SPR/SPecialist Doctor Orthopaedics and Trauma
If you are seeking a month long job with possible extension in the North West of England then look no further!