Search 981 medical jobs
Career articles and advice
Join the BMA
There’s never been a more challenging time to be a doctor. With the BMA, you don’t have to face them alone. As a member you belong to a wider community of doctors and are entitled to a number of benefits including:
- representation in Government
- employment support and advice
- free contract checking service
- learning and development resources
- free subscription to The BMJ
- access to the BMA library
- Post medical jobs and monitor your applications
- Use our extensive database to search candidates
- Filter applications with screening questions
- And much more…
Featured course providers
The RCGP is the professional membership body for family doctors in the UK and overseas. We are committed to improving patient care, clinical standards and GP training.
Anaesthesia is the largest single hospital specialty in the NHS. The Royal College of Anaesthetists is the professional body responsible for the specialty throughout the UK, and...
The RCR leads the specialties of clinical oncology and clinical radiology in the UK, and works to influence national and international developments in these fields. Representing...
We trawl through all the journals and do all the legwork to bring you up to speed on the latest issues, literature, research and guidelines.